When you’re busy it can be challenging to stay up-to-date with the typical news cycle, not to mention the rapidly evolving benefits world. That’s why we added a What’s New page so you can quickly scan new products and features that can make your life easier.
Be in the know
First introduced to you in May, the page is continually updated with fresh announcements on app updates, website enhancements, product improvements and more. Whether you’re a member, benefits advisor or employer, you’ll find important information to sharpen your industry knowledge. Save the page in your favorites to return to it as often as needed.
Hop over now to see the latest on:
- Interactive help on the public Open Enrollment Center, including live chat hours, to get quick answers to important questions
- Mobile app barcode scanning to rapidly determine qualified medical expenses
- The expanded Member Help Center available on the website and mobile apps
- Streamlined COBRA rate renewal process to reduce processing time
- Expanded state continuation coverage
- And more
Remember to bookmark the page for easy reference on the latest HealthEquity developments.
Accounts must be activated via the HealthEquity website in order to use the mobile app.
HealthEquity does not provide legal, tax or financial advice. Always consult a professional when making life-changing decisions.