Since HealthEquity was founded nearly 20 years ago, our mission to connect health and wealth has been our guiding star. We’re passionate about helping working families attain health and financial security, but – equally as important – we’re passionate about the way we pursue those goals. That’s why we’ve always been committed to keeping the social value of what we do sustainable for the future.
Now, for the first time, we’re drawing back the curtain on our environmental, social and governance (ESG) priorities. We’re thrilled to share with you the release of Sustainably Purple, the inaugural corporate social responsibility (CSR) report from HealthEquity.
As you read through the report, we’re confident you’ll find a strong account of both solid achievements and meaningful goals related to HealthEquity sustainability.
Among other information, you’ll learn about:
- The effect of our business on creating more sustainable healthcare and transportation systems for all Americans
- Our progress toward creating a culture of diversity and inclusion at HealthEquity
- The ethical and sustainable corporate governance practices we follow
- The efforts we’ve made toward limiting our carbon footprint
- The positive social effects we’ve had on communities near our headquarters in Utah, and beyond
Sustainably Purple isn’t just a collection of corporate buzzwords published by an outside PR team. It was created and told in the authentic voices of the HealthEquity team.
We invite you to check out the report and let us know what you think. We welcome your impressions, your ideas for improvement and your partnership in making HealthEquity as sustainable and as positive a presence as we can be.